Paper Submission Deadline:
Jan. 15, 2023 (GMT+8)Feb. 1, 2023 (GMT+8)
Notification of Acceptance: Feb. 4, 2023
Guidelines & Information
- An abstract and a 1 to 3-page summary (PDF file) in English should be submitted on the conference website.
- The submitted manuscript should be converted into PDF format.
- Submit the manuscript (in PDF format) electronically through the IFAT2023 paper submission system before the deadline.
- Before the submission deadline, the submitting author can access and modify the manuscripts through the IFAT 2023 paper submission system.
- Each Regular registration can submit up to two papers.
The format of the manuscript template file : 1 to 3-page Abstract template file
- Log in to the paper submission system using the link below.
- Select Paper Submission.
- Follow the steps within the submission system, including checking your paper format using PDF.